Today was one of the windiest days EVER here in Southern California!
The Sun was out, but boy it was cold! I wanted to plant more seeds but the weather just didn't allow me to be comfortable!
Yesterday, I started new seed pots:
- Echinacea Purpurea- I always fail on these seeds, even if I follow the directions on the package!
- Baby's Breath- light and tiny white flowers accent the bold flowers, cute!
- Papaya tree- I heard there are male and female trees for these. I guess I have to wait and see.
- Passion Fruit vine- I bought the fruit at a Farmer's Market almost a year ago, it was very fragrant and delish
- Elephant Head Amaranth-pretty magenta large flower with edible leaves. (eat them like spinach)
- Raspberry- I just took the seeds out of a berry and dried them last summer, I hope this works
- Okra- I saved seed from 2 seasons ago, I didn't plant them last year and I missed having them
I also planted Corn and Pole Beans in with my Cucurbits. I hope they sprout and grow tall enough before the zucchinis take over!