Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Harvest Updates & Home Grown Meals

Here's some Yu-Choi greens, Pumpkin Blossom, Red Onion, Alpine Strawberries, regular Strawbeeries, Peas and Snow Peas.
another day: More Strawberries, Rugen Alpine and regular ones, some snow peas and our first tomatoes of the season. Unfortunately the tomato plants are suffering from mites again this year, fortunately they are the potted ones, not the ones in the beds, so we're going to destroy these potted ones and throw out the infested vegetation. Hopefully that will keep them off the other plants. (cross my fingers)
Fruit Salad with HG(homegrown) Alpine and regular Strawberries, HG Canned Mandarins, HG Canned Guavas, HG canned Loquats and organic apples from a Co-Op.
Our first home-made tortillas that I made tonight.

1 comment:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Mmmmm...your fruit salad and vegies look delicious!!! I can hardly wait for my vegies to start growing. I have 12 tomato plants, zucchinis, leeks, cucumber, onions, basil, oregano and parsley growing and lots of flowers!!! Sometimes I wish I had more room.